Security questions are the alternative method to find out the forgotten passwords. So this is very important for us to find out our forgotten password. The security question is easy to guess from your social media profile like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Here we will explain to you how to choose a security question with an answer that no one can guess.
People can easily find out your general information like mother name, father name, favorite website, favorite movies, etc.
Pick a security question that does not make it easy to guess for hackers, family members to think of an answer.
For example, some lousy question practice like
- What is the first name of your best friend in high school?
- What is your pet’s name?
- In what year was your father born?
- In what year was your mother born?
- What is your mother’s (father’s) first name?
- What is the color of your eyes?
- What is the title and artist of your favorite song?
- What are the title and author of your favorite book?
- What is the name, breed, and color of your favorite pet?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What was the last name of your favorite teacher?
- What is your mother’s maiden name?
- What was the name of your first pet?
- What was the first thing you learn to cook?
- What was the first film you saw in the theater?
The security question is the high number of possibilities to guess the answer—the great way to create a security question the solution. Select a question that you can’t have, like the question, what was the name of your first pet? If you don’t have a pet so you can easily create a pet name that you remember for a long time.
Pet name example:
Hermione, DarthVader, Bilbo, etc., it can be anything according to your choice.
Don’t keep a common name like in Unites States Dog name Bella, Charlies, Lucky, Max, Cooper.
In India, Browny, Baloo, Rocky, Tiger,
In Japan, Aki, Akira, Amaya, Emi
You can also create a fake answer to security questions.
So you can create your own that no one can guess
Healthy security questions List:
- What is the name of your favorite childhood friend?
- What is the first name of the boy or girl that you first kissed?
- What is the middle name of your youngest child?
- What is the name of your grandmother’s dog?
- What is the name, breed, and color of the current pet?
- What are your oldest sibling’s birthday month and year?
- What is your oldest sibling’s middle name?
- What is your preferred musical genre?
- In what city and country do you want to retire?
- What time of the day were you born?
- What was your dream job as a child?
- What was the last name of your third-grade teacher?
- In what city does your nearest sibling live?
- What is the name of a college you applied to but didn’t attend?
- What are your youngest brother’s birthday month and year?
- What is your maternal grandmother’s maiden name?
- In what city or town was your first job?
- What street did you live on in third grade?
- What school did you attend for sixth grade?
Additional Tips for creating a strong security question:
- Choose a question that you can remember in the future.
- Choose a long answer to your question.
- Use a one-word answer if possible.
- Don’t use spaces in your answer. for example, If you use your answer Aman Matolia the system will reject this and accept Amanmatolia without space.
- Select a question that someone cannot easily guess.
- Choose a stable question, not likely to change Repeatedly.